Sunday 5 February 2012

I'm back in London! For Good.....

Well I am back in London for good!!

I moved back on Saturday, I used to live here for three years while at uni, but now I have a paid internship for 6 months and hopefully I'll find a job after that :D

Soooo eeeeeee I am crashing with friends till i find somewhere permanent, wahoooooh London is not cheap, I knew this of course but when you are on a strict budget, eeeee. It's gonna be bargain hunting, and lots of walkies all the way guys!!

It's strange to be back, partly cus I don't have a room to call my own yet...  and I am in a different part of London, and I won't have uni to go to, rather my new work :D ....Haha and I am getting used to hearing lots of sirens again and watching out for those evil cyclists who cycle through red lights when you are crossing the road and almost run you over if you don't look carefully... bastards...

It also snowed yesterday which was quite the welcome to London!

I can't quite believe I am going to be in London for the Olympics, the Queen's Diamond jubilee and the completion of The Shard!

I think this is gonna be quite a 6 months! Prepare for some vloggage!

See you soon. Jonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment