Sunday 13 November 2011

Lady Gaga - A real person in a world of fake!

My title for this blog I am sure is contradictory in many minds, Lady Gaga is often accused of being a fake, a copycat, and in it for the fame and attention. However tonight she proved she is a humble human being who values everyone in life she comes across, and even those she doesn't.

I have been a fan from the beginning, her voice, what she stands for, I surprised by flatmate Becky back in uni in 2010 with tickets to go see her. Best concert I have been to!

Tonight on the British X Factor, Kitty Brucknell was voted out. Kitty was on stage having her farewell interview and they'd almost come to the end and Gaga ran on stage like lightening, in her high heels and embraced Kitty in a full on, wholesome hug!

The presenters tried to get Gaga to talk, and asked her what would you like to say to Kitty, but Gaga shook her head, showing how she wasn't doing this for press and PR, still hugging they then came apart, and Kitty said a few words, and Gaga said: "let's go for a drink," and they walked off stage!

I was very touched by this display of affection by the superstar. I have been to see Lady Gaga in concert at the O2 when she had released the Fame Monster and what she said then to the crowd struck a chord within me, she is very much about helping everyone, and bringing out the best in people.

Whatever critics and haters say about her music, style and character, she has done so much for gay people struggling with their sexuality, and anyone who listens to her message! She is truly humble, and a truly caring person of her fans!

There is so much more I could write, but I think video will speak louder than my words....  but I do want to say that I am very proud of her for all the hard work she does and how she uses her position in the world for such good, fighting DODT, equality, teen suicide, bullying... and for just being a friend :)






Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment