Wednesday 10 November 2010

Harry Potter :D

Hey everyone,

Harry Potter comes out in the cinema's soon and I'm really excited to see the film. I was just on holiday in Germany and re read the last book. SO GOOD! Oh Harry Potter has always been a big part of my life and it still is to this day. This summer I even went to Cork to a wizard wrock show ( a concert where bands sing about Harry Potter), Yes I'm a big Harry Potter geek and proud of it hahaa. Haha A song by one of the bands has just come on my itunes shuffle!

Anyway I recently found this drawing in one of my folders, its done with pen and is a rough, quick sketch when I was experimenting with Pen... maybe I should do some more...  :) Its fun! I thought I'd share it with you. I also found one of Bellatrix I did a year or two ago... I have an urge to suddenly do more HP drawings :)



1 comment: